AmeriCorps Supervisor Resources
The Campus Compact AmeriCorps 2021 Host Site Request Form is now available. All requests should be submitted by Friday, April 9, 2021.
In preparation for the academic year’s winter break and the winter holidays in general, the CCA team wanted to help supervisors prepare their members for what to do and not to do. Since this winter break may be extended (2 months!) it’s extremely important that we stay on top of our members’ hours.
- Look ahead at your members’ hours and projects, plan it out with them
- Be sure to account for holidays and any “make-up” time they may need to have
- Use a planning document (like this template)
- To remain active in the program, members must log at least one hour during each timesheet
- Members should have no more than 2 missing timesheets (i.e. not submitted on time); 3 missing timesheets can result in immediate dismissal from the program
- Only count hours for service activities outlined in their Position Description
- Hours served on Holidays (i.e. Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day) are allowed but will require additional documentation of 1) what activities the member performed those days, and 2) why they were necessary
- Monthly – Personnel Time Documentation (if applicable)
- April 9, 2021 – 2021-22 Host Site Requests due
- June 25, 2021 – 2020-21 Progress Report due
- Narrative Reports
- FT/HT – bimonthly
- MT – semesterly (December, April, July)
- Mid-Term Evaluations (FT/HT only) – Due March-May, depending on start date
- End-of-Term Evaluations (all) – Due at least 3 weeks before a member is exited
1. Go to http://ia.oncorpsreports.com
2. Select 2020-2021
3. Locate Campus Compact AmeriCorps Program on the left hand side, and select Site Supervisor under it.
4. Enter Username and Password
Updating your profile/changing your password
1. Click on “View/edit profile” in the upper right
- Update your password and verify it.
- Click Save.
- Click on Time Tracking
- Select Member Service Hours
- Select Approve Member Timesheets
- To approve a timesheet, click on the Approve button for that timesheet and you will be taken directly to the timesheet for review and approval or rejection.
- Select “Reject”
- Rejecting an approved timesheet will notify the member that the timesheet was rejected and allow them to revise the timesheet before they resubmit it to their supervisor(s) for approval.