This committee focuses on member self-assessment and goal-setting including the development of a rubric, pilot testing of the process and analysis of trends and data to support member campus capacity development. Learn more about our work in this area.
- Wesley Brooks, Vice President for Student Development and Dean of Students, Iowa Wesleyan University
- Julianne Gassman, Assistant Professor of Leisure, Youth and Human Services, Division Chair, and Administrative Fellow for Community Engagement, University of Northern Iowa
- Jessica Klyn de Novelo Assistant Director of the Center for Community-Based Learning, Central College
- Kayla Lyftogt, Director of Community Engagement, Coe College
- Susan Sanning, Assistant Dean and Director of Service and Social Innovation, Grinnell College
This committee focuses on promoting and building awareness of the importance of higher education’s civic mission and the outcomes of community engagement for students, communities and institutions. Learn more about our work in this area.
Committee Chair: Stacy Van Gorp, Independent Consultant
- Seth Andersen, Director, Culver Public Policy Center, Simpson College
- Maggie Baker, Service Learning Coordinator, Loras College
- Lisa Bates, Lecturer in Interior Design, Iowa State University
- Brianne Fitzgerald, Communications and Engagement Officer, Volunteer Iowa
- Stefanie Rosenberg Wager, Social Studies Consultant, Iowa Department of Education
- Brianne Sanchez, Community Relations Manager, Des Moines University
- Jim Tagye, Marketing Manager, Mercy College of Health Sciences
- Keira Wilson, Assistant Director of Service and Social Innovation, Grinnell College