This committee focuses on member self-assessment and goal-setting including the development of a rubric, pilot testing of the process and analysis of trends and data to support member campus capacity development. Learn more about our work in this area.
- Jessica Klyn de Novelo Assistant Director of the Center for Community-Based Learning, Central College
- Kayla Lyftogt, Director of Community Engagement, Coe College
- Dr. Joseph Moravec, Professor of Theology and Philosophy, Mercy College of Health Sciences
- Isaiah Corbin, Coordinator for Volunteerism and Service Learning, Mount Mercy University
- Dr. Julianne Gassman, Assistant Professor of Leisure, Youth and Human Services, Division Chair, and Administrative Fellow for Community Engagement, University of Northern Iowa
This committee focuses on promoting and building awareness of the importance of higher education’s civic mission and the outcomes of community engagement for students, communities and institutions. Learn more about our work in this area.
Committee Chair: Dr. Jerry Parker, Associate Dean of Students, Drake University
- Anna Wehling Weepie, Professor and Assistant Dean of Undergraduate Nursing, Allen College
- Brianne Sanchez, Community Relations Manager, Des Moines University
- Stefanie Rosenberg Wager, Social Studies Consultant, Iowa Department of Education
- Lisa Bates, Lecturer in Interior Design, Iowa State University
- Maggie Baker, Service Learning Coordinator, Loras College
- Jim Tagye, Marketing Manager, Mercy College of Health Sciences
- Dr. Stacy Van Gorp, Independent Consultant