Vote now for the Network Choice Award!
For the second year in a row, Iowa Campus Compact is asking our network to help us select a student organization or student-led project that is making an impact on community needs as the winner of the Network Choice Awards. This year, five organizations are competing:
- Central College Intercultural Educators is a student organization that engages the campus around issues of inclusivity and the common good by sponsoring activities, events, and speakers.
- Drake University Next Course Food Recovery was founded by students in 2014 to reduce food waste through food recovery and composting programs on Drake’s campus, and by spreading its goals and programs to other businesses and universities in the area.
- Grand View University Out of the Darkness is a new student-founded organization created to raise awareness and funding for suicide prevention.
- Iowa Wesleyan University Student Athlete Advisory Committee is a student group that gives opportunities for student-athletes on campus to have their voice heard at the institution and in the conference, actively promotes athletics on campus, and supports the community and conference through a variety of efforts.
- Iowa Wesleyan University Student Nurses’ Association includes students from the Nursing Program and organizes a blood drive twice a year, bringing awareness to Southeast Iowa and directly impacting people’s lives.
- University of Northern Iowa Nonprofit Leadership Alliance is a student-run organization dedicated to educating, preparing, and certifying professionals to strengthen and lead nonprofit organizations.