Become a Member
Iowa Campus Compact is a president’s association. By joining Iowa Campus Compact, your institution becomes a part of a network of more than 1,200 presidents and chancellors across the United States committed to the civic purposes of higher education. Learn how to join.
Members campus benefits:
- Professional development and technical assistance
- Access to programs for students, staff and faculty
- National service and scholarship opportunities
- Conferences and workshops
- Publications and research
- Grant opportunities
- Opportunities for dissemination, visibility and recognition
- Up-to-date information on the field
As an IACC member, you also become a member of National Campus Compact. More information on the benefits of national membership.