In addition to our other events and programs, we are offering a set of six issue-focused Communities of Practice (CoPs) in 2017-18. These CoPs are open to faculty, staff, administrators, students, and community partners affiliated with the University of Minnesota and Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin Campus Compact member campuses.
CoPs will launch with an in-person gathering on October 13, 2017 in a Minneapolis/St. Paul location TBD, and then meet four times* via video conference call. (*The Equity and Empowerment Lens CoP will have seven calls.) Each CoP is co-facilitated by leaders from our network, and there is no charge to participate.
We are currently accepting applications to participate, due by September 8, 2017. Complete the application here.
The following six regional Communities of Practice are being offered in 2017-18:
1) Equity and Empowerment Lens
2) Promoting Understanding through Listening and Storytelling
3) Developing as Community Engagement Professionals
4) Strengthening Our Personal and Institutional Capacity for Reflective Practice
5) The Scholarship of Engagement Viewed from Community and Academic Lenses: Mirror Image or Distinctive Reflections?
6) Implementing Your Civic Action Plan
See our Events Page for upcoming opportunities!